JUVÉDERM® Cosmetic Treatments
MNOFS is pleased to offer Juvederm products!
Getting a professional JUVÉDERM treatment is an exciting experience that can enhance your appearance and boost your self-confidence. And when you choose the skin care professionals at MNOFS, you can feel confident that you will get high quality service and amazing results. Our providers strive to give you a natural, spontaneous look with results that keep your personal beauty shining for years to come.
For all our patients, treatment begins with a confidential consultation. We work closely with you to learn your goals and needs. Once we get a complete profile of medical records and history, we will address your concerns and propose a roadmap forward.
We Put Your Health First
JUVÉDERM Ultra XC & Ultra Plus XC are designed for moderate to severe wrinkles (laugh lines) and lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC injectable gel is a soft, smooth product created to soften fine lines and wrinkles in the lips and perioral region in adults over the age of 21.
JUVADERM VOLUMA XC is often used for midface volume restoration specifically cheek augmentation and can last up to 2 years in adults over the age of 21.
Important Safety Information: These products are not for those who have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products. Your provider will help to determine which product is best suited for your aesthetic needs.
What Else Should I Know About JUVÉDERM Treatments?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What Can I Expect Post-Injection?
Common side effects with JUVÉDERM injectable gels can include injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM Ultra XC injectable gel, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
Request an Appointment
Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment and instructions on how to proceed.